Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hello Again!

It has been a while since my last post. It is so hard for me to find the time, but I really want to make the effort to keep this online scrapbook of our family so I am going to play catch up over the past several months! Since Andrew's birthday we had a great summer playing at the pool. We went to the beach with Garnett and her family, and just enjoyed staying busy with VBS and other summer activities. In August we bought a lot, sold our house, and started school! In September we moved to a rental home while we start the process of building our dream home! We took the big boys to their first MSU game in Mobile. All three boys attend school now. Matthew and Thomas go half days so I get them about 1, and Andrew goes one day a week to Mother's morning out. You would think with all three in school now I would have more time, but I guess I am good with filling up my vacant time with business of running errands, volunteering, and household chores-not to mention the huge task of moving! Matthew is doing wonderful! He is in Pre-K4 this year. He played flag football, which was so fun to watch, attended his first Saints game with us, had his 5th birthday at the Kroc center, was star student for the first 9 weeks in his class, and is beginning to read! We are so proud of him! He always impresses us and is a great son and brother! Thomas has started Pre-K 3 and is doing great! He is FINALLY completely potty trained (what a journey that has been), usually has green apples at school every day, and keeps us laughing all the time! He is such a funny little boy whom we love dearly! He adores Matthew still, but I have noticed him having more independence from him now. He loves playing with Legos these days and builds and creates things all afternoon. Andrew is just talking away now. He can say many words and mimics everything we say and do. His favorite things to say is "I want that" and "I want juice". He loves to play with dinosaurs and trains just like his brothers. He always wants to play with his big brothers. He loves to climb anything and everything so he needs a constant eye on him now. He only has 4 teeth which he didn't get until he was about 16 months old. He is truly the sweetest and best little baby! Paul and I are so blessed with these three amazing little boys! We couldn't imagine life without them. We are so use to chaos now that I think we would be so bored without something crazy happening on a daily basis;) I will post as many pics as I can of events over the past several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment