Thursday, August 23, 2012

18 months

Thomas is 18 months now! I can't believe it! He talks really well and says so much! He is so happy and is just so much fun! I do still put him in a stroller when we go places; otherwise it is so hard chasing Matthew and Thomas...A lady at the library asked me the other day how old Thomas was, I said 18 months, she said "Wow, and you still put him in a stroller!" I call it survival. I do let him out once we get where we need to be, but I am not sure how much longer I will be able to get away with this ;) I will say that Matthew minds much better now and usually will stay close to me. (not always though) Thomas' check up went great! He weighed 23 lbs and 4 oz. and was 32 in tall. Both were the 40%. Most people who see him say "He has really filled out and is stocky". I will say he loves to eat, but he is also a picky eater. I feel like I have two little boys now, and Thomas for the most part is no longer a baby. Even though Matthew still calls him "his baby". Thomas really does think he can do everything Matthew does. I tell people all the time, it is like they are twins, but at different stages..just close enough to have similar interest, but far enough apart that they don't do everything the same yet, even though they try. I think once Thomas gets a little older it will be so much easier. (like old enough that we can play with play dough and not worry about Thomas eating it.) They will both start school in a few weeks. Matthew will go 2 days a week. Thomas will go 1. I am looking forward to having some one on one time with each one so that I can do the things I have been wanting to do with each one. I do love these boys! They make me laugh every day and many days want to pull my hair out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment