Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I love my brother!


Ok, so I gave in. I was trying to put this off a long as possible because I hate the baby food stage, but I think he is ready for it. We tried cereal for the 1st time today. He didn't love it, he didn't hate it. We will have to try again tomorrow :)


Playing with his feet. Matthew did this all the time when he was an infant, and I thought it was so cute. Now Thomas has started doing it, and I still think it is precious!! Notice all the toys Matthew brought to him.


Matthew taking a break (which is very rare) on our bed. His new favorite thing is getting on our beds by himself (SCARY)!!!


MILLION DOLLAR SMILES :)




Matthew giving his brother a kiss.


Matthew has learned how to tickle from his daddy. He is tickling Thomas' feet.


Just hanging out with my brother.


Again, tickling Thomas.


"Thomas say Cheese, they are about to take our picture." I love my brother!!

Matthew really does just adore Thomas. He is always asking about the baby and bringing him toys to play with. I know that when Thomas is older they will have so much fun together. A lot of times when we are riding in the car, I can hear Matthew talking to Thomas and see him holding his hands. It is too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment