Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

May has been a super busy month for us. We really have been traveling 4 out of the past 5 weeks. So things are finally settling down for us. We went the the beach again for Joe Dixon's wedding, which was very nice. Paul's family went with us. We stayed in Watercolor Resort, which is one of our new favorite places! Then we headed to West Point for another shot at meeting Baby Tucker. He is super precious and looks just like his daddy!! Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. I do have to go to Jackson next weekend for my dear friend Mary Grace's shower, but after that we should be home for a while if anyone wants to come visit.
I have enjoyed the past 2 weeks as a stay at home mom with my boys. I was really worried about what we would do all day, but truthfully, we are always going somewhere. My new favorite place is the gym that I joined. The boys are able to go with me, which is nice. They get to play while I try to get back in shape after about 3 years of not really exercising due to being pregnant or just having a baby. Needless to say, I am pretty out of shape so I am excited about getting back in shape. Paul is out on his boat today. He hasn't gotten to use it much for the past year and half due to the oil spill, babies, and traveling. So he is happy! Hopefully he is catching some fish for tonight! We are planning on taking Matthew on the boat for the first time! I think he will like it. Here are recent pictures:


Thomas is such a happy baby! He loves attention :)


We tried to get a picture of Paul's parents with all 4 grandchildren. His mother got all 4 of them the cutest matching outfits. Matthew was not having it that day though!! He was the only one not cooperating :(


Matthew's RED mohawk


A day at the beach. We decided that we were probably the whitest family out there :) I think we are blending in with the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment