Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Pictures

We went to the Sugar Plum Parade downtown, and Matthew loved all the floats. He had his first parade experience, and I think he enjoyed it. I also got to take many cute pictures hoping to have a good one for our Christmas card. I got a few, but the camera was out of focus. Paul got me a new camera for my birthday that I was using. It is the kind that you have to adjust the focus for each picture that you take. I guess I needed a little more practice :)
We are doing good, just ready for Christmas break! We don't get out of school until the 22nd this year, so we will have a short break:( Hope everyone is doing well!

The camera ended up focusing on the building rather than us :(


Same problem :(


"This is not fun! I want to run around so you can chase me. Please stop taking my picture."


"What is that over there?"


The winner!! (at our house in front of the tree :)He did so good. He would get out of the chair, and we would say "Matthew sit back down for a minute" and he would go back and sit down with a smile on his face. You would never know that he is starting to throw tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants these days ;)

1 comment: